This library provides rotation and translation controls for THREE.JS objects.
- translation controls with 3 degrees of freedom
- rotation controls with 3 degrees of freedom
- translation and rotation controls about arbitrary axes
- plane controls for translation restricted to an arbitrary plane
- rotation controls in the eye plane
- free-pick controls for translation in the eye plane
- fixed mode controls (retain orientation wrt. object rotation)
- inherit mode controls (make controls follow object rotation)
- custom objects as controls handles
- enabling partial controls only
- multiple instances of controls anchored to a single object
- different instances of controls anchored to a different objects
- snap to grid
- translation limits along individual axes
- A-frame component
three-freeform-controls is distributed with an MIT license.
When contributing to this repository, please first discuss the change you wish to make via an issue on the Github Repo.